About Our Practice
NHS Treatments & Charges
NHS care offers patients adequate treatments for dental disease and everyone is entitled to this service.
The NHS funds 80% of the costs of treatment.
NHS rules require patients to provide the dentist with your Health & Care Number which can be found on your medical card.
Health Service Dental treatment is free to the following patients:
- Patients under 18 years of age
- Those aged 18 but under 19 and in full time education
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers until the baby is 1 year old
- Those Receiving Income Support, Working Families Tax Credit, Pension Credit (Guaranteed) Or Income Based Job Seekers Allowance.
Some Patients Are Entitled To Either Full Or Partial Exemption From Charges. If You Think This May Apply To You Please Ask For More Details, from Reception
Some people find dental treatment very stressful. We Understand this and are very experienced in dealing with fears and anxieties. we can offer you:
- Treatment in a relaxed and comfortable environment
- Relative Analgesia (Twilight Sleep).
If you or a relative is unable to attend the surgery for treatment due to mobility problems, or frailty Special Arrangements Can Be Made to come to you and provide treatment in your home. There Is No Extra Charge For Home Visiting Services On The NHS.
If You Are In Pain and need to see a dentist during our opening hours Please Telephone As Early As Possible to enable us to accommodate you.
Outside Of Our opening Hours, Emergency dental treatment is available At Craigavon Area Hospital. Full Details Of The Emergency Clinics opening times Are Available On Our Answerphone.
We accept all major credit cards, cheques and cash.